• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Entirely Empty

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a team project that I work on every single day. Today, when I opened Premiere, it asked me to log into my Creative Cloud. A bit odd, since it never asks me to do that, but I didn't think anything of it until I went to open my team project. The file was there, but it was empty. All the assets and sequences were gone. Everything was gone. I can't seem to find any autosaves for it either, and the only thing I do have is a corrupted file from a week ago that's missing the past week's worth of work.

How do I restore my team project? The file is there, but it has none of the assets that it did yesterday. It has nothing.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 
Usually you would restore an older Version of a Team Project in the Media Browser, by selecting the Team Project, finding a previous Auto-Save version (move the Version history slider down or right-click > 'Team Project Auto-saves...') and then "Make Auto-Save([date/time]) the latest..." or by creating a new Team Project from a historic version (versions are created each time changes are shared to the project)

What icon is shown for the Team Project connection status in the lower left corner (next to the Creative Cloud Sync settings icon) when you open the Team Project (it should be a green checkmark)?

When you say you only found "a corrupted file from a week ago", do you mean this Team Project is corrupted and can't be opened or is the corrupted file a .prproj file?

Regards,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines