• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team project in Premiere Pro Problems

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's difficult to explain the problem. I have followed the tutorials.  I know how to create a project alone.  When I create a team project, my team member cant see the media that has been shared.  He can see the name of the media, but the actual media is not being shared.  I've tried all the support pages.  I have CC storage.  I have google drive storage.  I have storage on my HD.  Nothing works.  I also dont understand the Media Manager, though I have tried to make it work.  Can anyone help?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team members MUST have the media on local storage for their machines. They then map the media using the special Team Projects media mapping option.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My partner cant seem to map the files with Media Map.  It seems so straightforward.  He has the files on his machine, I have them on mine.  I create the team project and add him.  How does he map them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BarcaWin -

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble getting your media shared between you and your team member. Can you provide some more info about how you are sharing your media? Specifically, how did you invite your team member to have access to the shared media? Does that shared media exist on your team members computer succesfully (note: this is independent of Team Projects). In the current version of Team Projects, it manages all of the project level changes (edits, importing, etc.) but you need to ensure media is properly shared between you and your team. Once that media is available on everyone's system, Team Projects will then manage all of the collaboration with respects to edits.

Let me know if this helps clear things up a bit - and if not also let me know that, too, and we'll take the next step to get you up and running.

Regards,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My partner cant seem to map the files with Media Map.  It seems so straightforward.  He has the files on his machine, I have them on mine.  I create the team project and add him.  How does he map them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

Have you had a chance to follow the steps outlined here in this help document?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/team-projects/using/add-and-manage-media.ug.html

If you try this and still run into problems let me know and we can set up a live call to resolve together.

Thanks!

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have tried this multiple times. THere has to be an easy fix to
this. Can we set up a call, that would be great.

Jason

--

Sent from my Computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you been able to work the media mapping issue out?
I also sent you a PM in case you still want to setup a call.

Best,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines