• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project: Label Color Instances

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying out the Team Projects and ran into an issue where one of my fellow editors wants to organize footage using label colors. How ever the label color is effecting the entire clip. I imagine this can easily be fixed by toggling the "Display the project items name and label color for all instances" but I am unable to find that option under the menu option File>Team Project Settings.

Is anyone else missing that dialogue box? Is it located somewhere else in team projects?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find and answer? I´m having the same problem. My fellow editor labeled all of the footage with some specific colors for b-roll, interviews, etc, but I ca´nt seem to find a way to import that info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently in Team Projects label colors are considered to be personal properties so that they do not cause a Share to be required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Paul. I understand what you are saying, but since Team Project works a collaborative tool, I think It would be a good feature to share that kind of content. I managed to import the labels through sync settings but the project didn´t respect the specific colors assigned for each item. Guess I´ll file a request. I really love working with Team Projects.

Rose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Are you saying, that there is no option in Team Project to "Display the project items name and label color for all instances"?

/Lasse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue in a Team Project. Labeling effects the entire clip and not just the cuts that I'm trying to label. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The work around I found for this is to create new adjustment labels above the clips on your timeline and label those as you need. Unfortunately, you need to create new adjustment layers for every cut. This isn't a very efficient workflow but it does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is enough to make us not use team projects. Can this really not be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Labels DEFINITELY need to be in Team Projects. I feel like they're even more important to be in a Team project than a regular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, labels need to be implemented better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines