Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Media Files

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My group and I are trying to work on a school project, so we turned to team projects to collaborate remotely but we are running into issues. I imported some images that we want to work with, but the other three people see those files as just question marks, not the actual images. Another person tried importing an image, and I again just saw a question mark. I have tried researching about media mapping, but I can't seem to get one solid answer that I can clearly understand. How can we import images that we may not all have downloaded on all our computers into our team project and have everyone be able to see them?

TOPICS
How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
"Each collaborator on a team project must have access to their copies of media used in the team project, or the media appears offline." The way you distribute the media is up to you, you could use 'Creative Cloud Files', google drive, onedrive, dropbox etc. Once the files have been downloaded to a collaborators machine they just need to create a user-specific media mapping to bring the files online.
Add and manage media in Team Projects 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To fill out Udo's answer a bit, a TP project file lives in the CC Cloud, but all other media/assets need to live on local storage attached to each computer. You can say sync via Dropbox/WeTransfer/Whatever, as long as the files Premiere accesses have been synced to a regular folder on a local drive.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to use the new media sharing feature. Please see below link for details:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/team-projects/team-projects-beta-cloud-media-sharing-now-available/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines