• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Media Management

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to link proxy files that I have stored in my CCLibrary to the team project that I am working on. However, I can not go into the sub folders of CCLibrary thru PP Media Management. I can see there are video files there in Finder but when I go to the folder thru Application Support>Adobe>Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere Media Management there is just an Adobe Icon and I can't locate the actual files. Any advice on what I am doing wrong or how to link these files would be greatly appreciated. I can add screenshots if what I have written is not clear. Thanks!!

TOPICS
Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't store media files on the CC Cloud and use them in Premiere's Team Project's processes. That must 'see' something on disc.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well is there a way to batch download files from CCLibraries then? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative cloud library is taking up HD space so shouldnt that be available to reference on the disc? There are mp4 files on my drive but it just can't look there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the technical basis for this, but you would need to reference the files from their location on disc.

I know some online storage servers keep a "reference" to your files on local storage but that is only in reality the metadata of the file, not the actual full file. It appears to your system to be there but in reality is downloaded when you access it. It shows the space of the full file because that is what is in the file metadata.

Maybe they do the same.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gabe,

The suggested workflow here is to use 'CC Files (with Syncing enabled)' instead of 'CC Libraries'.

-Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines