• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project not Remembering Rendered Cache Files

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question: Anyone else experiencing this or have a resolution?

History: We work on projects that utilize both team and non-team. I have noticed that when switching between a non-team project and a team project, the team project loses its references to rendered cache files in the specified cache location. However, the actual media files are still present. Normally on a non-team project, the user would be queried to find them. However, on a team project that option is never presented.

I have ensured that both projects cache locations are set properly when opening and working in those projects. I can repeat this on multiple machines in our facility.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't seen this problem before, but can you verify that your preview files are set to render to the same location for both your project and your Team Project? In a Team Project, the scratch disk settings are under File/Team Project Settings.... In a standalone project, they are under File/Project Settings/Scratch Disks.... If the standalone scratch disk setting is set to "Same as Project", that is likely to cause an issue for Team Projects, since the project location and structure are completely different than in standalone projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines