• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project server Issue

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I´M working on a Team Project with a collaborator. I´m able to share my changes and he is able to get the latest changes, but when he tries to share his, this windows shows.

Any ideas? Am I missing something? Which server is supposed to be?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 2.33.20 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some hours of reading and testing with no success, I found a solution posted in this link:

Premiere Pro can't open my Team Project

Apparently, something got corrupted on my collaborator´s side. We made a new Team project, browsed the corrupted Team Project´s history and imported the last "good version" (where he could share changes), the went forward to recent versions and imported changes to the sequences. Hope this helps others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The server in this case is the cloud-based server that hosts the Team Projects service. Did your collaborator try canceling out of the share dialog, getting latest changes, then sharing again? If the "Get Latest Changes" option was not visible, he might need to quit and relaunch Premiere in order for the "Get Latest" button to become enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines