• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TEAM PROJECT STOPPED WORKING / CC SYNCING IS NOT WORKING

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Customer Service: When they don't know what's wrong with their CC and they don't want to deal with it, they just hang up on you!

FIRST! I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT AVID CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD NEVER DO THIS.

Team Project has stopped syncing since the morning, Fonts wouldn't sync, nothing syncs. We have 16 licenses from them and they are not willing to share with us or don't even know how to fix the problem.

They either blow me off by saying we'll call you back or hang up! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ADOBE!!!

IT'S 1:30 PM AND OUR SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN STOPPED SINCE THE MORNING.

All I see is that team project is disconnected and only saving locally. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and still same problem. Brought down the IT department and we looked at possible network problems and there was none of that. 1Gig up 1 Gig down.

They added on Adobe's website & have a recording when you call that indicates that Adobe CC is having technical difficulties. They would not tell me what it is.

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WORK!? NEXT TIME I"LL MAKE SURE TO LOAD UP OUR NEW PROJECT WITH AVID. THAT"S A SOLID SYSTEM!

THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

From what I've heard, there's a massive problem with Amazon's east-coast US server/cloud system, and somehow that's interfering with all sorts of other company's cloud-based servicing. I think some of Adobe's system may be one of the affected ones.

At which point, there's not a lot they can do until the other people who's gear is causing the issue get it fixed.

As to the customer service/giving out info part, yea ... they don't always stick that part too well.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I've heard, there's a massive problem with Amazon's east-coast US server/cloud system, and somehow that's interfering with all sorts of other company's cloud-based servicing. I think some of Adobe's system may be one of the affected ones.

At which point, there's not a lot they can do until the other people who's gear is causing the issue get it fixed.

As to the customer service/giving out info part, yea ... they don't always stick that part too well.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

It just started working again.

They just didn't want to claim responsibility or tell us what was going on. I had no clue.

That's just a shame to show how they operate by keeping customers in the dark.

They could have just said server's are down. sorry for the inconvenience instead of throwing me in circles that our network is the cause.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is more likely that the basic line "support" staff were never told the servers were down. So they did the best they could, with no idea that it was something they didn't know about happening.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue now. We are running a Premiere Team Project over 5 accounts.

The sync icon just keeps flashing. We can't get latest changes, share changes, convert to a normal project or even quit Premiere without discarding all work.

Are the servers broken again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happened here. (Southern California)

I'm quite sure the outage was the culprit.

Here are some screenshots for the team to ponder.

Loading TP would stall here then timeout.

TP not loading 022817.PNG

I put some files in CC share folder and got these errors. (notice "due to server error")

CC server error 22817.PNG

I feel your pain all that were under the gun and were stuck.

Good lesson for all of us that beta means BETA and it is what it is.

We've made a strict rule of converting to Pr project at least once a day while in beta.

This kind of platform really needs users to participate though, so I hope people continue use it (with care)

Also says something about our dependence on the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We started saving(converting to regular project) too daily. Also duplicating sequences and projects by date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue but the Share My Changes arrow is not flashing, it's just grayed out completely. It stopped recording any changes as of 10am EST yesterday (3/6/17).

I saved the TEAM project under a new name and opened that, invited my team members, and still nothing. Nothing is being shared to the cloud.

When my team members open the new team project they get a blank project.

Searching for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

go to the computer that has the team project complete. share changes. wait for the arrow to appear on the other computer to get changes...Every night share and get changes on all your computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines