Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project - Title designs shifting upon "share changes"

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm having a problem with team projects where I have a custom title built in premiere and when I share with the rest of the team the positioning

of the titles seem to shift and scale changes as well. Something to note is that the font does not change and both systems have the fonts installed in Font Book. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Here are some example screen grabs from each system.

The first has the titles perfectly centered. The second is the same title after changes are shared and received by another system in the team.

JORDANSHAWN

Thanks, Jordan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan,

From the screenshots you added they are for 2 different sequences. Can you verify that the sequence settings are identical??

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can. They are indeed identical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has the Motion filter been applied to one of the titles?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines