• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Won't Open

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logged in this morning to find my team project not loading. When I open Premiere, I get the regular welcome screen. When I select "Open Team Projects, I get my full list of projects. So far so good. When I select the project I want to open, it goes through the normal motions, all the same project bars light up, though it completes quite a bit faster than usual. When it's done, it kicks me back out to the Premiere welcome screen (not the open graphic, the main menu where I can start a new local project, team project, access learning docs, etc.) It's done this after a system restart and after upgrading to the most recent version of Premiere via Creative Cloud. I ran the old Team Project Recovery app which has helped in similar situations in earlier versions, but no luck. My other team projects open fine. What's the deal?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing: After I've "loaded" the team project and it kicks me back out to the Home screen, if I select Open Team Project again and try to select the relevant project, the option to open it is grayed out while other projects are not. This leads me to believe that Premiere actually thinks the Project is loaded when it's showing the Home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My best guess is that there's something about the most recent auto-save of your Team Project that's triggering this problem. If that's the case, then you should be able to get around the issue by going back to an earlier auto-save or the last shared version, via the Media Browser.

If you open a different Team Project, or a standalone Premiere Pro project, can you locate the problem Team Project in the Media Browser? If so, I would try these two options:

1. In the Versions tab of the Media Browser, right-click on the Team Project name and choose "New Team Project From Version...". This should create a copy of the Team Project that reflects the last shared state. Hopefully that one will open.

2. As an alternative, switch to the Auto-Saves tab in the Media Browser and double-click on the Team Project name to see the auto-save history. Move the slider on the right side of the window down a couple of notches to show an auto-save prior to the most recent one.  Right click on the Team Project Name with one of these earlier auto-saves displayed and choose Make Auto-Save (...) the Latest...". With luck, you should now be able to open the original Team Project again. You may need to experiment with far back in the auto-save history you need to go before it will open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines