• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team projects and mapping media

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team has a huge project to do and we discovered the team projects setting in premiere. We are SO CLOSE to figuring this out, but I feel like we are missing a step. I map the media on my computer and save the project. When my coworker opens it up, the files are "there" but they aren't linked. He tries to map them, but the files appear offline.

What are we doing wrong?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very new service from Adobe (still in beta, actually).  There have not been a lot of questions yet, and hence not many answers.

It might be that you're the one who figures this out and helps others later on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Management is left to the user editing the team project. We do have some options to help user manage the media. The ideal case is that the location from where media has been imported should be accessible to all the other editors collaborating in the team project. If this is not the case, then we have a feature called Media Management (Edit->Team Project...->Media Management) which helps user locate or manage the media.

Collaborate on shared video projects

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is another helpful link.

Working simultaneously in shared video projects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines