Team Projects- Premiere and After Effects

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Pro on Team Projects and needing to go into After Effects for some more specialized things, is there a way to "Replace with After Effects" individual clips and not have the entire Premiere Assets import into AE? Or smoother integration between Apps with a Team Project... The process keeps crashing where I cannot do anything. 

Team Projects needs some major work, Adobe

[Moderator note: moved to appropriate forum.]

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've worked with another guy who did a bunch of stuff in Ae, neither he nor I were having any issues.

So I'm wondering what the issue is here. Could you share the media you're using, and when it crashes? What exactly are you working on, steps taken recently when it goes boom.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sydney - Thank you for your feedback.
Creating a smoother workflow between apps is definitely on our radar. Unfortunately we currently don't have an option to automatically open a trimmed down version of a Team Project to work in AE. AE and PPRO both open the same Team Project with all its assets.
As a workaround you can create a new (Linked) Team Project and import only the assets needed for the specialized work and then import the comp or rendered clip back into the 'original' Team Project.

Could you provide more information about the crash/hang? (You can contact me direct via email: upawlik@adobe.com)
When you say 'The process keeps crashing', is this referring to AE, PPRO or TeamProjects?
Which versions of PPRO and AE are you using?  Are you on Mac or on Windows?

Thank you,
Udo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines