Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Projects previous versions/Auto-saves issue

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there dear Adobe community,

I recently started using the new (not so new anymore) Team Projects option with my crew and I have a question about the usage of the "rollback tool" (Version slider).

I can't seem to figure out how to roll back the time with the tool as I can scroll down and see what I have changed but I can't go back to a previous version or auto-save. The problem in particular is that I deleted a sequence and I found it on the previous version, however my only option to get it back to my team project is to "import" it and this creates duplicated footage in the main project. Is there another way where I can just move back to a previous version without the need to "import" the sequence back to the project? (you know how you had the option to go your previous saves/auto-saves before... this doesn't seem to be the case in the team projects as you can only see what you have done before - correct me if I am wrong please )

Thank you! Let me know if you need more info from me

Best,

A concerned user

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to the Team Projects forum... Mod]

Premiere Pro Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035

-read http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-video-team-projects.html

TOPICS
Save

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

You can switch back to any previous auto-save from the "Auto-Saves" view of the Media Browser. Once the auto-save version you want is visible there, right-click on the Team Project name and choose "Make Auto-Save (April 1, 2099, 12:01:01 AM) the Latest..." (the date and time will be different, of course). This will roll everything in the Team Project back to the chosen state. As an added bonus, the current version and any other auto-saves after the one you roll back to are still available to "ro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can switch back to any previous auto-save from the "Auto-Saves" view of the Media Browser. Once the auto-save version you want is visible there, right-click on the Team Project name and choose "Make Auto-Save (April 1, 2099, 12:01:01 AM) the Latest..." (the date and time will be different, of course). This will roll everything in the Team Project back to the chosen state. As an added bonus, the current version and any other auto-saves after the one you roll back to are still available to "roll forward" to later, if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Peter, I think this does the trick I knew there was a way.

I also found that if you simply drag a selected sequence/file from the auto-saves in the Media Browser to your main Team Project, the system doesn't duplicate the footage the way it duplicates it via the "Import" option.

Thanks again! Really helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines