• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team projects won't load anymore after latest update

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So.. I'm about 70 percent through an edit in a team project that needs to be delivered in a few days.  I got it to open this morning, but it was being super laggy. Anytime I made an edit or moved the cursor, I'd get a beachball. So I closed the project and have tried to re-open it many times now to no avail. It just hangs. So far, I'm 10 minutes into the next attempt with no sign that it is currently loading beyond "Loading Team Project and user session descriptions".

The other editors I work with are having the same problem. Any help?

Mac OS 10.13.4

Latest version of Premiere.

I'd love to close this project out. Once I get it open, I imagine that I'll convert it to  a local project and wait until all the Team bugs get worked out.

-jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jon,

Could you please use the Mac Activity Monitor to take a process sample of Premiere while you are trying to open this Team Project, and another process sample when it is hanging while editing? In addition, there are some log files you could send to me. I will contact you also via Direct Message.

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines