• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Projects Won't Load If I Quit Premiere and Re-Open

Explorer ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using several team projects.  If I am finished for the day, I save, share and close premiere.  The next day, I got to open Premiere and no team projects will load.  They are not in the last opened list nor does it connect to the team project when clicking "Open Team Project."

I have to restart my machine EVERYTIME I CLOSE PREMIERE to get them to appear again when re-opening.

Yet another basic function, opening projects, that Premiere cannot handle.

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to the Team Projects forum... Mod]

Premiere Pro Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035

-read http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-video-team-projects.html

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The behavior you describe sounds like what would happen if you were somehow logged out from the Creative Cloud. When you next experience this issue, can you open the Creative Cloud settings app and verify that it shows you are still logged in? There should be a stylized cloud icon in your menu bar (Mac) or Taskbar (Windows) that you can use to check this.

If it shows that you are logged in, I suggest logging out, then logging back in again. I would also make sure that you've got the latest version of the Creative Cloud app installed. You can check for updates by clicking on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...  I am logged in.  And as Premiere just told me since I tried to log out, I wouldn’t be able to use the application unless I was logged in.  Premiere and creative cloud are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you quit Premiere and relaunch it immediately, do you still see your Team Projects? In other words, does this only seem to happen when you leave for the night and come back the next day?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  If I quit Premiere and relaunch it immediately I do not see the team projects listed.  Most of the time I have to restart my machine to make them appear again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very strange, and it's not an issue I've seen personally or heard reported by another customer. I'm trying to think of what would be reset by restarting that would be relevant here.

A few questions:

- What is your system configuration?

- Are you running any anti-virus or IT software that might affect network access, or the storage of files in your user directories (%APPDATA%\Adobe on Windows, or ~/Library/Application Data/Adobe and ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe on the Mac)?

- When you are in this state, what exactly happens when you choose "Open Team Project..."

- If you browse to a Team Project in the Media Browser that you have edited, then look at the Auto-Saves tab for that Team Project, are you able to scroll back to previous auto-saves for that Team Project?

- If you quit Premiere, log out of Creative Cloud, log back in again, then re-launch Premiere, do the Team Projects reappear in the list?

Sorry for all of the questions. Just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.6

2016 Macbook Pro 13 In - 3.3 ghz intel Core i7

No IT or antivirus software.

When I am in this state all it does is infinitely try to load the team project or team project selection window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Premiere Pro cc 12 Kentos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried upgrading to Premiere 12.1.2? It contains quite a few Team Projects bug fixes, though I can't say for sure whether it will fix this one. If the problem persists in 12.1.2, please DM me and I'll see if we can generate some logs that might provide a clue. My best guess is that this is a licensing or network issue of some sort, but I can't say for sure without additional diagnostic info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issues but I can't even get mine to start loading after restarting my computer. Similar situation where I am on the latest upate and it is still not working, such a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for your trouble with Team Projects.

What Product and Version are you using?
What exactly happened? - Did you create a Team Project or did someone else invite you to the Team Project?
When was the last time you shared your changes?
Can you see your last edits under Auto-Saves section in the Media Browser? - Right-click the Team project in the Media Browser > 'Team Projects Auto Saves...' Or drag the version history slider down.

Best,

Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines