• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The service is rolling out to Adobe customers in stages...

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STOP WASTING MY TIME. BE PROFESSIONAL.

"Collaborate and share sequences and compositions in real time with Team Projects (Beta). Features like version control and conflict resolution are built right into Premiere Pro, After Effects and Prelude so teams can work better together. Available now for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers."

The above is taken directly from adobe's page that can be found here:

Premiere Pro CC new features | New virtual reality capability

I download and install PP CC2017 and click New Team Project and get this:

"blah blah blah......The service is rolling out to Adobe customers in stages and is not yet available for you."

I'M SO TIRED OF ADOBE'S (Deleted)

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Edited by Kevin Monahan, please don't use profanity. Title edited for better search results.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SteveK,

Sorry, this feature is in beta. We have to roll it out in stages for technical reasons. You should have access as soon as we can get all regions up and running. Apologies for the delay you're experiencing.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DEAR KEVIN,

I DIDN'T USE PROFANITY. COULD YOU EXPLAIN?

IF YOU MEANT (deleted), WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR?

ALSO, IF YOU ARE GOING TO EDIT OUT LETTERS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT MEAN SOMETHING, YOU SHOULD BE CONSISTENT AND DO A GOOD JOB AT IT.

AND WHY DO YOU GET TO DICTATE TITLES FOR SEARCH RESULTS? WHAT IF PEOPLE WANT TO SEARCH FOR ADOBE'S LIES? YOU MADE THE SEARCH RESULTS WORSE.

^THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADOBE

LOVE,

ME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, even abbreviating profanity is not allowed. Consider your comments are read by people of all ages.

All posts are subject to moderation. Adobe forums are for troubleshooting purposes. More info: http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/help/guidelines.html

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For people visiting this thread in the future:

FAQ: When will the Team Projects (Beta) service roll out to Team / Enterprise users?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines