• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error while sharing team project

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When sharing a team project, the save seems to "hang" and appears to be processing for a long time. I'm attaching the actual error I get...usually after 30 mins or so. Its a very small audio file, so its not the size of the file. I'm assuming its a setting somewhere, but we've shared team project files before and have not had this issue. I'm also including the the "processing" looks like. Would love to know what's happening here...any ideas? We have the most recent versions of Premiere Pro. Thanks in advance. - SMC

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 12.40.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-17 at 11.57.25 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

A service outage affected several Adobe services yesterday, including the Team Projects Service. It should be working normally now, though. Could you please try to share again and follow-up about how it is working for you now?

You can check on the status of Adobe's services at Adobe System Status. Team Projects is listed under "Assets & Collaboration" under the Creative Cloud heading, and you can subscribe to get updates when the status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Is this now working correctly for you?

The service outage listed above is now resolved, so just want to verify that you are fully up and running again.

Thanks,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A service outage affected several Adobe services yesterday, including the Team Projects Service. It should be working normally now, though. Could you please try to share again and follow-up about how it is working for you now?

You can check on the status of Adobe's services at Adobe System Status. Team Projects is listed under "Assets & Collaboration" under the Creative Cloud heading, and you can subscribe to get updates when the status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this now working correctly for you?

The service outage listed above is now resolved, so just want to verify that you are fully up and running again.

Thanks,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines