• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Token Error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use team projects and only have a single license. I constantly receive the following error and want to rid my self of this nuisance. "An error has occurred while renewing the access token used for communication with the Team Projects service. Your changes will still be saved locally and will be synced remotely when communication can be reestablished. Please relaunch the application to reconnect." Any help would appreciated. I have made sure I have the most recent update, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. Nothing seems to clear it.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

This error generally comes on Windows. Let me know the OS, Version of Premiere Pro and a screenshot of the error message.

Also, try the below KB to activate hidden admin and check if it helps.

https://www.ghacks.net/2014/11/12/how-to-enable-the-hidden-windows-10-administrator-account/

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the the link you provided but to no avail. The system is Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.112. Premiere Pro CC version is V12.1.1 Build 10. I attached a screen shot of the error.

Token Error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to sign out from the application i.e. Help>Sign out

Also, sign out from the Creative cloud application. Quit all Adobe Services from the Task Manager and then Launch CC application, sign in and launch Premiere Pro. Sign in again in Premiere Pro and check if it helps.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no luck still the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same annoying issue! Please help!  Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.02.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.02.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.03.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Same thing over here... any of you who have the problem was able to fix it? if so, how? I can't edit properly with this error... Many thanks!

Windows 10 Pro Version 1909

Premiere Pro CC Version 13.0 (Build 225)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joana92 -

Thank you for your post. Sorry you are experiencing this issue.

We have a record of a similar issue that was fixed in our 13.1 release of Premiere Pro. My first suggestion would be to upgrade to 13.1 or later and let us know if you are still seeing the error. 

The original poster for this forum record says they do not use Team Projects. Can you let us know if you are indeed actively using Team Projects or have in the past? 

Thank you!

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your kind answer Michael.

I was not using Team Project aswell, but I've upgrated to a more recent version, and you were right, the message error is not giving problems anymore.

Really appreciated your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines