• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Matte shared in team project does not play

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in a team project. Transition created using a track matte. It plays fine on my associates machine but not mine. Files are linked. I can see them. We've checked settings against each other. Really strange.

Screenshots of his and mine

image.png

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 18.23.25.png

[Moderator note: moved to appropriate forum and moved images directly into your post. Please drag/drop images onto your reply box rather than using the 'attach files' option, as the latter requires others to download strange files to their computers to see the images.]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the other thing I see is that when I close the program it wants me to share changes. I have not made any changes. Yet when I look at the dialogue it shows many changes that need to be shared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry for your troubles with Team Project. What version of PPRO are both of you using? 
What happens when you add and share the 'Track Matte' instead of your collaborator?
I've unsuccessfully tried to reproduce the issue on my end. Could you invite me [upawlik@adobe.com] to the Team Project or a copy of it? Or can you send me the .prproj file after you converted the Team Project to a local project? 

Best,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines