• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to archive Team Project

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had created a Team Project while I was logged in with my user at an old company. I had shared the Team Project with my personal team account so that I could continue to work at home, however after I left the company, before I could archive the team project, they removed my user. So now I've got a team project that is stuck in my list, and I can't remove or archive it. Does anyone know how I could manage to get rid of this old team project?

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to the Team Projects forum... Mod]

Premiere Pro Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035

-read http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-video-team-projects.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Only the owner can archive a Team Project, but you can remove it from your Team Project list by removing yourself as a collaborator. From the Open Team Project dialog, where the "Archive" button is, click on the "Collaborators" button instead, and remove your Adobe ID. That Team Project should no longer appear in your list afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the owner can archive a Team Project, but you can remove it from your Team Project list by removing yourself as a collaborator. From the Open Team Project dialog, where the "Archive" button is, click on the "Collaborators" button instead, and remove your Adobe ID. That Team Project should no longer appear in your list afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That was indeed the solution, I just ignored that button without thinking that I could in fact remove myself from the project without the owner doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines