• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Team Projects in Premier CC, "must be signed in to Adobe CC" but I already am.

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to access Team Projects in Premier from a PC running Windows 10, I've just done fresh download and installs for Creative Cloud, and downloaded and installed Premier from the Creative Cloud application, as far as I can tell everything is as up-to-date as I can get it.

Creative Cloud, and Premier show that I'm logged in properly to my licensed account, yet I can't access my Team Projects from Premier. all I get is an error message saying "This machine must be signed in to Adobe Creative Cloud to use Team Projects. [OK]"

I am able to sign in on a Mac and able to access the Team Projects from the same account, but due to remote work and network speeds, I can't do the work that I need to do from the Mac. I've rebooted several times, logged out of CC & Premier and logged back in one at a time, etc. nothing seems to change.

Any Ideas?

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you are having trouble with Team Projects on your windows machine!
Does the issue still persist or did it get resolved? 

Thank you,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it didn't resolve, I gave up trying. 

I ended up building new non-team projects and using a different computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

Sorry to hear about your problem logging into Team Projects on your Windows system. Let's take a look at what your logs think is going on...

Here is where we create log files for Team Projects for both Mac and Windows:

================================

Win - C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Team Projects Local Hub\

Mac - /Users/<USERNAME>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Team Projects Local Hub/

Note that your Windows system may not have anything in this folder since you are not able to connect - but let's check just in case we are able to get some feedback there. If you can zip up the contents on both your Mac (and potentially Windows) systems and send those to me we will take a look and see if anything stands out.

You can send them to me at mgoshey@adobe.com   Please rename your zipped file extension to be ".pdf" instead of ".zip". 

And now some basic questions (apologies if these are obvious but it's core info that is useful).

1. Are you using the same Adobe ID to log in on both systems? Do you have more than 1 Adobe ID?

2. Do you happen to also have a third system with Premiere Pro installed currently?

3. Please send me your Adobe ID in the email you send me - I can look up your account and see if anything odd is going on there as well.

4. Have you ever had Team Projects working properly on this Windows machine or is this the first-time ever install?

5. Are you able to use any Adobe Cloud Services on your Windows system?  Do Libraries show up? When you click on the grey cloud icon at the top right of the Creative Cloud desktop app does it show "File syncing" with a green checkmark and "Up to date" status?

Thanks!

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue. When I try to open an adobe Rush project in Premiere Pro it gives the error message -

"This machine must be signed in to Adobe Creative Cloud to use Team Projects" but I am already signed in to my Adobe account and have never used Team Projects.

I just updated Premiere to open this Rush project and now it will not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - 

Can you share the version of Premiere Pro you are actively running when you get this error message and what version of Rush you used to create the projects? 

Also, I'm assuming you had success opening Rush projects in Premiere Pro before upgrading Premiere Pro?

Thanks!
Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue this week with Premier CC2020 and I was able to resolve. What I believe happened was I had myself signed in to Creative Cloud on two different machines. I closed down all my CC Apps, Premier, AE, Photoshop, etc, went in to my Adobe account on the web, found the Privacy tab, I signed out of each session, I signed out and closed the Creative Cloud desktop app, re-opened the Desktop app, and signed in again. 

Once I did all of that, I opened Premier and was able to get in to my Team Projects. I hope this helps. Perhaps check and see how many "sessions" you have open within your Adobe account on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following the instructions to "Remove Adobe User and Adobe App certificates" should remedy the error message "This machine must be signed in to Adobe Creative Cloud to use Team Projects." issue. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html#Remove... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines