• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't my team project open? Rainbow Wheel For Days

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working as part of a team project for months, and last week my project just stopped working for me. Every-time I open my team project it looks to be going through the media cache and then eventually stops. I will sit with the Rainbow Wheel for hours, unable to click on anything, causing me to force quit and try again.

Here is what I've done thus far:

• Restart my computer.
  • Clear Media Cache Files
  • Log out of Creative Cloud, log back in.
  • Updated and changed my CC email account
  • Removed myself as a collaborator and re-invited myself to the Team Project using another editor.
  • Had the project Converted from a Team Project to a normal Premiere Project
  • Renamed that normal premiere project and moved it to a different location.
  • Tried opening up an older version of the Team Project.

Lastly I tried opening up the project from two other users, on two other computers, project opened relatively quickly and could go to work. I saw that I have a new Premiere version I can try, but worried that might make it worse.

Please help.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to Team forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your description, it sounds like the issue is being triggered either by something on your computer or something in the unshared changes to your copy of the Team Project. There are quite a few bug fixes and improvements for Team Projects in the latest CC release, so it's possible that upgrading will solve the problem. It's not really possible to say for sure, though.

When you say you tried opening an earlier version of the Team Project, did you do that by going to the "Auto-Saves" tab in the Media Browser, selecting an earlier auto-save, and choosing "Make version (...) the latest"? Did you try going back several auto-saves when doing so?

Have you tried making a copy of the Team Project? You can do that via the Media Browser with another Team Project or standalone project open. The copy won't contain any of your unshared changes, so it should open for you if one of those was the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved the problem by uninstalling and re-installing premiere, this helped clear the cache completely and allow me to open the project freely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines