• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will team projects respect 2 computers per login?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the Adobe Licensing agreement you are allowed 2 installs for each login. I am wondering how this works with Team Projects, will it respect this same principle?

For example:

I am working at the office under my Adobe Login. I then head home to finish up the amazing work. At home, using my same Adobe Login as the office, I make some revisions. When I share these up to the cloud, will this hose my project in some way. Is Team Projects smart enough to differentiate between these changes made in 2 locations under the same login?

Thanks everyone.

Thought I would ask here before I go and just break stuff on my own.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Yes, you can log into two different computers using the same Adobe ID, and edit the same Team Project using both computers. As long as you are switching between systems, rather than actively editing on both at the same time, this should work seamlessly.

The main thing to be aware of when working like this is that each system is sharing the same personal "sandbox" in the cloud. This is great for keeping the two in sync when you're switching back and forth. It's not so good if you have two users bo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can log into two different computers using the same Adobe ID, and edit the same Team Project using both computers. As long as you are switching between systems, rather than actively editing on both at the same time, this should work seamlessly.

The main thing to be aware of when working like this is that each system is sharing the same personal "sandbox" in the cloud. This is great for keeping the two in sync when you're switching back and forth. It's not so good if you have two users both logged in using the same Adobe ID, since there is no way to control when changes will be synchronized or how conflicts should be resolved. The system is really designed around the idea of having a unique Adobe ID for each collaborator. Having one collaborator who works on different workstations at different times is fully supported, however.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for the reply. I was thinking that might be the case.

Its all good as long as the same user isn't accessing the team project, at the same time, from different locations.

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines