• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work flow

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an editor who is looking to hire me to make proxies and to sync audio; we're not in the same city. 

the files are from a Red Camera, am I able to make proxies of I'm not the one with who is sharing the files? 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maurice,
Not sure if I understand your question correctly. But generally, If you want to collaborate in Team Project each collaborator needs to have the media (original or proxy) local to their respective machines.

Once you have the original Red footage on your machine and you created the proxies you still need to share these proxies back to other collaborators. You can use Creative Cloud Files, dropBox, google drive, one drive etc... to share the original and proxy files between all collaborators.

-Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines