• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Affiliate Program Signup/Login Issues

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active subscription of a perpetual product Creative Cloud Individual but I am facing signup/login issues with Adobe Affiliate Program. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you use, Create account (tradedoubler.com)

if so, what's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did use "Create account (tradedoubler.com). I am just new here and wouldn't know where to start in support community. I filled the application through tradedoubler.com but I already have my Adobe account. Why do I have to apply separatedly? And after submitted the application then I tried to log in Affilicate Program but it keeps saying "Bad credentials" under my password box. I had no clue which is wrong.  I was unable to go through. I tried a few different passwords and emails. Nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant it kept saying 'bad credentials' after trying a few different passwords and email addresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had used browser with allowed popups and cookies and contacted adobe support via chat field. We have been trying to resolve the issue in many different ways but there was nothing we could find and do, and suggested me to post a query in support community. It was my last hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This user-to-user community is for questions about how to use Adobe products, not affiliate programs.

The Affiliate program has nothing to do with Creative Cloud products.  It's a totally separate program run by another company.  If you're having log-in issues at tradedoubler.com, please reach out to them directly.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood about this user-to-user community. I couldn't find a right place to discuss and resolve this issue but I hope someone would guide me there. I am really interested in Adobe affiliate program and want to promote Adobe products. I had log-in issues at tradedoubler.com, I tried to reach out to them directly via email and my email said "Your message to adobeaffiliate@arvato-scs.com has been blocked" (this email was provided by tradedoubler.com). Was it still a scammer? What else I should do and how do I get help going through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved this non-product related question from Creative Cloud Services to The Lounge.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines