• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium Classroom in a book

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Sandra Smith and I purchased Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium and also received the Classroom in a book with the disc included. The disc does not work and I can't get any help to find out where I can download the contents online. Every place I've looked they want me to purchase this product again... I've already purchased it once, I just want to be able to use it. Do you know where I can download it? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should be available online, at the Peachpit website.

Start by logging onto http://www.peachpit.com/store/register.aspx  and register your book. Once registered, you can click the green link to access bonus content. If the lessons aren't available there, reach out to Peachpit—they will have them somewhere. Contact Us | Peachpit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!

Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me know if you have any problems getting the files, Sandra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines