• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe KnowHow Course Completion Troubles

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am forced to choose a community; however, I do not see a community for Adobe KnowHow so I am not really sure where to add this...

I am having issues with getting an Adobe KnowHow course to read 100% (completed) despite seeing the course completion screen after all the video tutorials. My course is currently reading 99%. I can not get credit from my employment unless the course reads 100%. Ugh. I have downloaded all the resources for the course and completed each lab exercise. I am wondering if there is something I am missing. For example, are we supposed to be turning in the labs somewhere or something like that?

While I love the idea of taking online courses through Adobe, to find help with this issue on my own is nearly impossible so I am forced to turn to the community for help. I have tried messaging a few times through the "Write to Us" messenger within the problem course for a few weeks now and have had zero response. After searching through help to find a contact phone number to no avail, I finally called Adobe. The representative told me there is no phone support for KnowHow and to direct my question(s) here.

Has anyone had this issue or can offer information that would help me complete my course in full? Thank you for your time in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We apologize of the inconvenience. Our team is working on the issue to fix it.

You should be able to find the course completion certificate under the settings menu.

certifiacte.png

Regards.

Sabbani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines