• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe's 3D world expanding... are you interested?

Mentor ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are I would love to know what you would like to know/see/learn/explore. Think this is silent gem within many of the applications that takes all we creatives do to another level!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kat,

Personally I'd love to see how to create animations in Photoshop with characters created in Fuse. I seem to be able to run the supplied character animations in PS but am only allowed to pick one pose out of the sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brad… you are the first and hopefully others will follow. Please give me more details- PC or Mac?, hard drives-i.e. graphics card and memory… There are many aspects to consider. Bandwidth is a major consideration with Fuse/Mixamo…

My aspect for 3D covers many areas so are there other areas that you are interested in? i.e. Ai or Ae-C4D. The reason I ask is that my focus is on many of the apps that cover this area and am seeking info from others as to where their interest falls!. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I studied 3D animation in school... of course when I graduated to own software to do continue creating at home was too costly.  If Adobe does come up with a new piece of software then yeah... I am interested in learning it.  Personally right now I am really interested in learning ZBrush.... so anything new that is released seems like fun to experiment with and learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally understand! When in school what programs were you using and which ones were the major influence for you wishing to continue this avenue? My goal here is to expand everyone's awareness of what is available (within Adobes apps) and how this will influence persons such as yourself to delve deeper in this area. There are major apps out there and with hopes that Adobe will step up to the needed desire to explore that incorporates their apps for cross platforming. For example After Effects now has Cinema 4D Lite as part of their app. What was your focus- animation, fine art, etc? I look forward to any input you wish to share in this. I am working on a forum page that focuses on 3D so all this will be added to that...Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines