asking about Adobe oportunities

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Dear,

My name is Alexandra.

I'm a designer and artist

I have created my online platform and lessons for teaching design.

Could you recommend me anything for collaborating with Adobe and organizing Workshops and design events?

My pleasure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what your asking exactly. I am an instructor and teach and have no collaboration with Adobe. If you are wanting them to promote you, good luck. As for "workshops", I am a usergroup manger in Denver and sometimes Adobe "sponsors" our meetings.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should fix your typos, if you want to be taken seriously. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rosie,

It could be that this person is not a native English speaker. So I would not shame people for 'typos'.

I am a native English speaker living in Germany and I do speak German... but not perfectly.  I know what is like to be looked down on when I make a mistake.  But the thing is that I am trying.

So it would be nicer.... to give suggestions to users versus 'shaming' them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are absolutely correct. I apologize. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on where you live you might be able to partner with a school.  Some schools or community organizations will allow people to come in and teach or host workshops.  Especially if they are interested in having people learn more about their programs.

Another place to consider is Co-Working spaces.  Some Co-Working spaces are looking for ways to introduce people to their location.  By offering classes, workshops, meetups, etc.... it creates a way for them to get people to visit their Co-Working space, which could lead to people renting desks. 

Curious can you share your link?  That would help people give you ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines