Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

backgrounds

Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all ^^

I'm getting a little frustrated,

My problem is that I want a background behind my drawing, so for example, what I do is:

I choose a background, and on that background I'll start to draw, but as soon as I stars colouring the colours get all transparant and multiply makes the pic awefull..

Please someone help me, it's so annoying!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the general forum lounge. This is not a support forum and it's not even specific to any particular Adobe product.

If you tell us what software you are using, a moderator can move this thread to the appropriate support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am going to assume you are using Photoshop?

First, don't draw directly on your background. Great a new layer and draw on that.

Second, by multiply do you by some chance mean the multiply blend mode? If so, for what purpose? I am thinking that you may be using the blend mode for a purpose not intended for.

Hope some of this makes sense and helps. If not please post some screenshots of what you are seeing and I would be happy to help you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines