• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best place to hire After Effects pros?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting to do more and more work in After effects and need to hire a few more people part time. Does anyone know a good resource for quality professional talent?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might get a better answer in the After Effects forum. Would you like a moderator to move it?

I'm an Adobe Community Professional - mostly helping folks with After Effects.

I also use AE almost daily in my full-time job and doing freelance. What kind of work are you doing? Is it motion graphics, visual effects, compositing, something else, or a combination of things?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I addition to the AE forum, you could post your job on Behance . But be specific about your requirements.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

allthelittlefishes​ hopefully you will get some responses here but you may alternatively look on creativecow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines