• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bizarre passing of Debbie Reynolds

Engaged ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How more strange can fate get. This couldn't have been scripted better had it been a movie. Was it the news of the death of her daughter that hastened her passing or was it that she was actually that ill. Irregardless, it's a tragedy. I pray, they're together in a better and more peaceful place. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In recent years, mom & daughter became very close companions.

Debbie's last words were "I want to be with Carrie."

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this was very sad, and very quick, which makes it odd, but understandable. While it's horrible to loose a child, losing one when you're older can hasten the parent's demise. My grandmother passed away right before my wedding. This was a devastating blow two my great-grandmother, who passed away the following year. This year, my mother-in-law's brother passed away, This was a blow to my father-in-law, who had been ill. he passed away 3 days later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines