• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use "exclude" to get a positive/negative space design with 1 color object over a text? So far when I click on exclude to see the text through the color image over top, it all becomes purple. Not its true colors which is mixed

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a positive/negative space design in a very simple Object over Text manner. I want to see the text come through the color object when I check exclude but when I do the whole design turns purple! What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please tell us what version of the software you're using?

That way a moderator can move your post to the correct forum.

As it is, this post is just in the forum Lounge which isn't specific to any of Adobe's software (and isn't a support forum).

Also, you might consider editing the topic in your original post. The topic should be a short sentence explaining your issue. A short, but descriptive topic will make those who can help much more likely to see your post and respond to it. Right now, it looks like some of it got cut off because it was too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines