• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certifications

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeking advice on how to go about getting adobe certifications, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.

Really just looking for anyones experience with attending virtual/live courses and the best way to gain the info necessary to take the exams.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certificate for what purpose  -- to demonstrate basic software skills to fulfill a graduation or employment requirement  or do you wish to teach at an Adobe Certified Training Center?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Really, I'm looking to be able to include a certification to show my competency with adobe platforms on my resume. I'm thinking that the ACA is right for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck! 

Nobody has ever asked me to show software certifications to get hired.  Most employers look at education & degrees earned, a portfolio of work examples, prior work experience and letters of recommendation.  They may not even use Adobe products. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you need to be certified I don't recommend it. You are better off creating a portfolio or if you take a class online just get the certificate of completion. LinkedIn Learning provides them at the end of courses. I teach 3 day classes online and provide certificates for my students. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist><br />Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with Nancy. I have never gotten a job because of certifications. Their is lots of you tube and training web sites that will get you amazing experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines