• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do work in Silence or have something going in the BG?

Engaged ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

Just curious as I am watching the Adobe Twitch channel, my new addiction, I see all these people working away and putting out great stuff all the while having a conversation as well as having music going and answering questions. It amazes me how proficient these guys/gals are with all the distractions. Myself I rarely even have music going I am usually just concentrating on what I am doing. What about everyone else? Do you have music and conversations all while working away?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Depends on the day, but yes, I do have music playing while working many times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like music, but rarely listen to it due to where I'm working. I'm pretty good about blocking distractions our. My wife might say that I'm too good at that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Music all day, every minute, playing in the background. Rock, alt rock, classic rock, old blues, even jazz sometimes. Silence is maddening and the cause of bad design. I work from home and my kids will have a PS4 game and some other music and I just tune those out. Also listen to sports radio 1/3 of day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, as for me, I hate distractions unless they are my own (LOL). Rarely can I work efficiently and effectively with music, TV or co-workers' conversations near my office. I envy those that have the capacity to stay focused while distractions abound around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines