• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Furry Fandom

Contributor ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The furry community is never catches a break from it's consistent bashers. Why has the fandom been so hated on these past few years? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this post-COVID world, nothing surprises me anymore.  Furries are just another asinine craze like "Pet Rocks" and "Cosplay" which I never understood either.

From where I sit, anyone over the age of 8 who identifies with fantasy folk dressed in furry costumes (team mascots, Disney characters...) has arrested development.  But hey, whatever floats your boat. If you want to act crazy & dress-up in furry costumes, be my guest.  Just don't expect to find a kitty-litter-box in public restrooms, OK?  😆

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ironic, not that I care but there are rumours of a litter box at my mcdonalds, not gonna get into details. I didn't ask anyone to dis, fine. It's a fandom, why is so much assumed about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. Fandom isn't high on my radar.  But I would definitely object to a litter-box in a public restroom if I saw one.  Yuck, that's disgusting.

amifatcat-disgusted.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent generations have grown the fandom bya bunch. Objecting a litter box is perfectly normal, but are you being an anti-fandom? Tbh most anti-fandom people don't have much experience, just listen to whats pop on social media 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, it's not on my radar.  But if you're asking if I'm a fandom hater, no.  I don't hate anyone.  People can do whatever they want providing nobody is or hurt or inconvenienced by it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fandom healed me of wounds of the past, it means to me. Well keep your eyes open. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you posting this in here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget it... Drop it..... you're familiar...

Why are you posting in here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you posting this in here?

By @Leslie Moak Murray

Well, it certainly is off topic...

Maybe it would be a good subject for one of your  "off the wall" illustrations. icon_biggrin.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you don't have interest why participate? If you here to bash then off, but I'm just here for those opinions in the dissucussion. So once again why are you posting here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry.

I didn't mean to offend you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone can post here who wishes to.  The Lounge is for conversations that don't directly relate to Adobe product help and support. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/the-lounge-discussions/welcome-to-the-lounge/td-p/12400020

But please be respectful.  If we can't keep this friendly, I will be forced to lock this topic.

Support Community Guidelines:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certaintly, lets keep it calm. But what did you mean by "off the wall" illustrations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think @Peru Bob was replying to Leslie, not you.  @Leslie Moak Murray is a cartoonist/illustrator.

If you're not familiar with her work, it's creative, funny and a little "off the wall."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take a look, sorry I got confused. Thanks for being the welcoming supportive community you are. Also do U students get access to the adobe softwares?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't attended school in decades.  😁

Adobe offers eligible students & teachers a significant discount on Creative Cloud.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I thought, nd do make yourself sound so old!!!! I bet you're younger than you appear, if you are old, then you are very sweet for someone in the rough ages thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines