Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Great Forum!

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Community Members!

Just wanted to check in & thank those of you that keep us connected; having resources like these are incredibly valuable!  Hope to see many of you at MAX and also let you know I will be travelling the country a good portion of this year and welcome speaking at any of your local events and/or meet in person for a meal, coffee, drink or just to put a face to our virtual friendships.  Feel free to contact me directly if interested at scott@scarrey.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Scott!  Hope to see you up in San Jose soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are surely going to see me, Scott: did you hear the great news? I am to be there on behalf of Adobe such an incredible honour! It's all on my blog but I am not sure I can link it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's awesome news! Look forward to seeing you!

SC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm agree with you, it's a good community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines