Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hallmarks of a Vibrant Community

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everyone -

Over 30% of Creative Cloud subscribers are new to the franchise. Given this continuous stream of new members, having a welcoming and inviting community becomes increasingly important. A quote that really resonated with me that I just read on the Huffington Post is, "In my experience, the company can be the spark, but for sustained momentum, the flames, heat and energy must come from the community". So, I would love to hear from new and tenured community members alike on what you especially like about our Adobe community and examples of where we have opportunities for improvement.

Thanks,

Rani

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it is three-fold:

1: The shear number of very knowledgable and active users.

2: The opportunities to not only learn but to help

3: The relatively low number of rude people on the forums.

Being a regular member on these forums since 2002 I have seen many changes - good and bad with the forums. But once constant is the growth and more recently the participation of Adobe Staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although not as experienced as Brad, I like the variety in our forum, which I visit twice a week. At times I just sit and read answers to others' questions and enjoy the high level of competences and communication skills on the forum. I do not always visit to answer, but also to learn from others..

I think the dynamic here is a one of a kind.

It is cool that the forum is growing into a space for more than just the tools. There is a lot of fun around them and I am sure it is great to give the choice to all of us to come here and increase the interaction.

A good way to improve is to keep on presenting us to the new 30% together with the 70% who has grown with  us. This forum is a good place to visit, I confirm what Brad says: not so much trolls and when some legitimate frustration may occur it is very committing to see the enthusiasm and will to help from all sides: mvps acps experienced users and staff.

I think it is quite unique, on internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would agree with Brad. While I've been a member since 2006, I've just started to ramp up my involvement on the forums. It was getting to the point where the questions I was posting weren't being answered - I guess too technical, so helping others was better. The increased staff presence is good, as a lot of posters were so frustrated that they couldn't get a hold of a staff member, that this is helping ease that frustration - not to say that it's gone. Being involved with the various Adobe programs has been very rewarding: meeting people, helping, and shaping the future of Adobe products. My biggest issue with the forums is searching for info. It's very hard to enter a specific search in a particular forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines