Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Hello every one I hope all is well ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reach out if you have any concerns on a project. I will be more then happy to help I usually have a project

wrapped up in 10 steps or less. Than you for your time you can always be the judge for yourself and review my

work on behance and the other social media we are used too. I go by @fneart0423 or #pausecbs  real easy to

find I am an old school hip hop recording artist as well as a legendary graffiti artists since 1985 over 3 decades

of experience in arts and culture. Much respect and love please stay blessed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Great to hear from you, Jose. Sounds like you are doing some real interesting and great work. Thanks for being a part of our vibrant community.

Create an amazing day,

Rani

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear from you, Jose. Sounds like you are doing some real interesting and great work. Thanks for being a part of our vibrant community.

Create an amazing day,

Rani

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the warm regard; I have been a member of the community for a while just watched from the sidelines and gathered information I needed. I have decided to make a general statement to the community in light of being a resource to creative cloud methods also with a twist of visuals arts which I have also studied and practiced 3 decades. I can be banked due to being a #teamadobe member as student, Rep , beta tester, and instructor. I am also a 4.0 GPA at the art institute of Pittsburgh, award

winning I might add. There is also terry white who I might add in as a creative cloud guru and host on adobe twitch T.V which I have followed and learned over 5 five years. I have about 15 to 20 years using adobe and experimenting with methods of use on a multi-platform work station interfacing files and projects to create one final render taking advantage of the full creative cloud process and everything it has to offer. Thank you for your time and consideration as always have a blessed day.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines