• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello! I'm looking to connect with other digital artists...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2015 Sep 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm new to the forums, I am looking to connect with other artists. I'm Courtney, I'm 24, and I've been a digital artist for about 10 years and a visual artist since adolescents.    I'll never forget how confused I was when I first learned Photoshop and Illustrator and I am so glad I pushed myself to stick with it.

Below are a few examples of what I do:

averett-waterman-mockup.png

averett-pink-mockup.png

averett-fieryqueen-mockup.png

Averett_3D4.pngaverett-elephant.jpgmandala.jpg

Feel free to comment, share your work inspiration, etc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, some real great work here! Do you have a profile on behance too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Flora! Yes I am on Behance under https://www.behance.net/courtneyaverett
Still in the process of uploading all of my work on there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ffollow you now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I followed you back! Great work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very nice work. I do a variety of different work in Photoshop: composites, illustrations, and work created with extendscript.

Behance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Chuck, I checked out your work on Behance as well. You have some great skills, I especially with the love the broccoli piece
My Behance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

courtneyaverett‌ Thanks, Courtney. I love your jellyfish! Very cool image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chuck I love your work too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, very nice work Courtney.   I'd suggest getting involved with an online community like Deviant Art

http://forum.deviantart.com/art/digital/

Or get a flickr stream and searching the groups.  I used to be active on some of the digital art groups, and they are all nice people and very helpful.  You want something with active discussions.  Magnificent Manipulations was one I remember, with lots of fantasy type art.  Make it Interesting is a shite name but has good content and active discussions.  I'd probably start with Deviant Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Trevor. Yep I am on Flickr and DeviantArt. Joining those groups would probably boost the feedback I get on there so I'll check them out.

http://i-am-courtney.deviantart.com/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58299316@N04/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Trevor.Dennis‌ can you suggest some groups to join on DeviantArt that are very active and will accept new members?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personal opinion : I like Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great post and very benefit

I’m searching for some homepage for some of my purpose a today and after i see this post

Very benefit!

Actually, I have read about this post are rather. In this article, I have found highlights which have never read from anywhere. These things, it gives me some ideas.. For to develop my blog  (นิทานธรรมะสั้นๆ)  to really, i appreciate this post. It’s really a great and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines