• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with creativity tour issues

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to submit my remixed album cover to the creativity tour for the young thug session and am having no luck for anything loading for me.  I have screenshots of all my progress with the submission taking hours to try and submit to trak the progress so hopefully it can still be counted.  I talked with customer support who said its best to just wait and see, but i would like to email the proof of attempted submissiona long with my work to see if ill still be considered.  Does anyone have an email i can reach adobe on?  as its not readily avaible online.  Any help is very much appreciated!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe product is this for? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was just submitting a photoshopped album cover (as a jpg) to creativity tour (run by adobe) 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, OK. Let me see if I can sort out where this thread needs to go. This forum is for Adobe Connect, the virtual training and web conferencing platform. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh sorry about that!  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I asked around and don't have any better answers. Not sure who is running that, but clearly there is a lack of communication from them. I see you posted in another thread about it in the Lounge section. Hopefully that gets some eyes on it. It looks like the submission deadline was today at 10A PT, so I'm not sure what else can be done for those who tried to submit a cover art but weren't successful. I hope it works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i sadly think ive missed the boat on this contest, but hopefully adobe is able to invest in a technical issues email for those of us that have issues, i saw a few other posts about the same issue so at least i know im not the only one 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfourtunately no, not yet, this is when i wish adobe had emails hahaha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me try something. But it is late.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jocelyn, there is a Discord channel that might be able to help. Try cjam.in/discord

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay thank you ill contact them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I'm a Korean artist, "KAZE PARK". (I'm Korean, so I can't speak English well. Please understand if the sentence is weird)

I couldn't submit my work due to a problem with Adobe Challenge's "Young Thug/Punk Remix" adobe site.

(The link to the site in question)
https://creativitytour.adobe.com/ko/challenges/punk/

Since I am Korean, the submission date was until 3 a.m. on November 30th.

I uploaded at 2:20 a.m., and there was a problem that I couldn't upload to the site.

I know that the deadline is until 3 a.m.
I have also submitted it to the "Young thug/jacket print" challenge. So I know how to submit it.

I don't understand why it wasn't uploaded on the adobe site.

And I wouldn't have talked about this problem if I only uploaded it on PC.

Because I had to submit it, I challenged myself in many ways.

1. I challenged to submit my work to the site through PC.
2. I challenged to submit my work to the site on my mobile phone.
3. ven that could not solve the problem, so I challenged to submit my work to the relevant site with another PC browser.

I tried all three of these methods, but it was not uploaded for 40 minutes. There was no way for me. The site was changed to a popularity vote at about 3:30 a.m. without just submitting the work.

It's unfair for me. I prepared it for a long time, and I submitted it within a fixed time. However, the submission was not made due to a problem with the site.

I would like to ask Adobe Challenge officials about this issue.

Once again, I know how to submit and I've tried everything I can.

I am well aware of the regulations.
The work must be submitted within a fixed time.

But I have no choice but to talk about this problem.
Because, this is not a problem caused by me. I was going to submit it at a fixed time.

And due to a problem, the submission was not made for about 40 minutes. I really challenged submission more than 100 times.
So I feel unfair.
I really want to submit it. I've been working on this project for a long time.

Please make sure to check this problem, saying that you are reading this article. I beg of you.

-

My artwork is the image below.

KazePark.jpg

Even now, your site is repeating this problem.

It still says that images can be submitted, and sometimes it is repeated that it cannot be submitted.

I was mad. I don't know what's going on.
Your site is weird. adobe are a global brand.
I was damaged by this problem. So I hope this problem will be resolved and my work will be submitted.

-

I attached two video files.
This is about the problem that the site says it can submit the file even after the submission deadline.

I think the adobe site is strange. I experienced this problem even before the deadline for the challenge. And this problem occurred even after the deadline for the challenge.

There was a problem with the maritime site.

I need help.
Please, adobe employees should think about this problem. I've been preparing for this challenge for a long time. So I don't want to be harmed by this problem.

Give me some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'v been trying to submit to the creativity tour challenge since yesterday but when I fill the form and submit, the submission symbol just keeps loading. It's well before the deadline date too. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been having the same issue as yesterday. Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the exact same issue.  Im looking for an email for adobe to hopefully clear it up with proof of submission but theres nothing yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted mine as well yesterday, I thought maybe the site was slow with submissions so I didnt see mine. Now the voting is going on and still cant find mine at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and theres no email to contact them on either its very frustrating 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue with me!!! :((((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Everyone,

• The Creativity Tour Challenges are run by LIVE NATION WORLDWIDE, INC. 
  • Nobody here works for LIVE NATION or the Creativity Tour Challenges.
  • Please DO NOT POST complaints here.
  • If you couldn't submit this time around due to a system overload, the next Creativity Tour Challenge is coming soon — submit early to avoid deadline rush/overload.
    https://creativitytour.adobe.com/challenges/edc/

Better luck next time. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines