• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a blog on Adobe

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the Adobe forum. When I look at my profile it says, "this user does not have a blog." How do I go about creating a blog on the Adobe site?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you sure its a blog you want to make... they are very old tech and not used much now so you may want to put something together with https://spark.adobe.com/ which is fine for people that don't know code and don't want to learn it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a blog for my website here at spark.adobe.com but there is no chance of manual coding for which I can add my edited photos which I edit through Adobe Photoshop CS6.

John Thombson, Sales Manager packagingbee.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Spark Help on Zendesk.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218382338-Can-I-use-my-own-photos-in-Adobe-Spark-

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines