• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create an online tailoring business platform ? Looking for all of your replies..

Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone,

I  have an idea to start a online tailoring e-commerce website for my tailoring business. I have crossed this website (fit4bond) while looking for a script to design my tailoring website.It has some features to design build my website. If any one knows the script with better feature than this above website, please suggest because i want to design a best tailoring platform.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was watching Shark Tank last night. One of the entrepreneurs makes custom fit men's shirts & sells online.  They had a special app built for iPad / iPhone that uses device's built-in camera to scan the person's body measurements.  Results are transmitted to the company's web site.  Very interesting technology but obviously very advanced.    I don't know it it's proprietary or not.  You might reach out to MTailor and ask them about it.

MTailor: Custom Tailored Shirts (Review) - YouTube

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello nancy,

Actually,  I need website script with more advanced features and not the mobile app script. Above you mention about mobile app  script but i do not need this. I have already orally communicate with fit4bond website script business executive. They are providing me good customer support, they have advanced

• Virtual Fitting Rooms in 3D animation are good Solution to interact with Custom Tailoring script.
  • Software looks at measurements keyed in by shoppers, such as height , arm length, collar size & designs, Cuff , Pockets, Sleeves, Fabrics that matches buyers body trying in cloths in user is interested in.
  • Define your Sizing Clothes, Colors, Styles everything you want.

If you have crossed any website script that has advanced feature more than this script, inform me. I will be waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use WordPress or Drupal as your CMS, there are probably a few Plugins you could add to facilitate doing what you want. But finding a perfect off-the-shelf web solution is unlikely.  In most cases, you need to hire an experienced web developer or team of developers to code the front end and back end scripts exactly to your specifications. 

A Google search revealed this plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce

Fancy Product Designer - WooCommerce plugin - WordPress

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Custom clothing is the most sustainable & profitable niche. Brands like Indochino, black lapel and modern tailor are the front runners in this market. The best script that i want to recommend to launch online tailoring business is Stitch. Stitch is an ecommerce platform used by startups for creating online custom tailoring website that facilitate shopping of customized shirts and suits online. Its main features include:

1. Fabric selection, Style selection covering collar, buttons, cuffs etc., Submission of measurements, Payment and delivery details
  2. Intuitive UX Design, Responsive design, Safe Payment Gateway, Google Friendly, Easy to use CMS, Reviews management and Customizabe design template
  3. Stitch meets business process requirements impeccably
  4. Stitch provides quality at affordable price, it has also received verified quality award from finance Online.

For more details you must read this article - Why Stitch for Launching an Online Custom Clothing Store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There

Here is a cloud based Tailoring business software.It is not requiring any other software to use.It is designed for fashion,Tailoring business.

It is named is "Easytailorapp".Just visit http://easytailorapp.com and signup.You will be use this platform.

eta11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines