• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IT Guy looking for a direction to start

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am an IT Guy that is use to working with Hardware.  I would like to make my own logo and other digital assets, but I have no idea where to start.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I have the Creative Cloud Suite, but I don't know how to use any of the products..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How will the logo and other digital assets be used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Websites, landing pages, maybe some print material. Mostly web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

timshows  wrote

I have the Creative Cloud Suite, but I don't know how to use any of the products..

You might start with a subscription to www.lynda.com and watch some of the training there. The courses range from beginner to advanced. You can start with a 30-day trial.

You could also sign up for hands on training with an Adobe Certified Instructor at an Adobe Authorized Training Center.

Adobe Partner Finder | Adobe Training & Certification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You tube is always a great starting point for learning although sometimes the topics can be too specific as the subject is so large but a good search yields some good tutorials.

The adobe website also is a great repository for some excellent tutorials

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome​ - Always a good space to ask and learn

Community Showcase​ - A great portal for how others use the software

Photoshop tutorials | Learn how to use Photoshop CC - Starting from the beginning, some good tips and tricks to learn here

Dreamweaver tutorials | Learn how to use Dreamweaver CC - Mainly for Web, you can learn how to build your sites here.

Illustrator tutorials | Learn how to use Illustrator CC  - Vector art and design/pagelayout can help with your design

InDesign tutorials | Learn how to use InDesign CC​ - For page layout and web design

Hope that also helps along with your searching

Regards

Butch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you got a logo in mind?

if not then thats where I would start, have a look on Behance for ideas

Behance

then select some and look at what software made them and what software they are for

Screenshot (664).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines