Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just a heads up

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodness.  That is utterly amazing.  He makes the point that government agencies were probably aware of the weakness.  Yeah. Just a bit!!   Theo Joe is going to have black helicopters hovering over his house, while men-in-black slide down ropes and whisk him off to a secret black site to torturer him for breaking and spoiling one of their best spying methods.

Meanwhile I have taken my own security steps, and have my phone camera permanently pointed at a carrot with gibberish audio playing in the background (A Trump speech — and the carrot looks more than a little like Trump come to think of it). 

Ahhh...   you are thinking that the men-in-black can switch to the other camera, but I have that covered as well!!!

Being ever so slightly more serious, I did watch two of Teo's follow on videos, and used some of his tips for iPhone settings.  Bugger.  Someones going to read this and consider it a challenge and hack me.     What is it they say?  Just because you are paranoid...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hahahah Trevor u r hysterical

Apple.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines