• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marketing Plan / Project Management Software?

Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As my clients grow in size, I'm finding that I need software or an online solution to help me manage each client's overall marketing plan, which often includes advertising, social media, print collateral, and other deliverables. I'm a small company with just two people so I don't need anything elaborate, but it would be nice to allow my clients access so they can see what's in the works. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ROI = Return on Investment. 

The basic formula for calculating ROI is to divide your net income by the total cost of the investment (tools, services, man hours, ads, and other related purchases).  Any good accounting software can help you with that. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. I'd like to see the cost calculation as a separate table. Of course, I could do this in Excel, but maybe the software could do it for me. It'd save me a lot of time. I roughly understand what my mistakes are, but sometimes I get so excited about the project idea that I invest much more money in advertising that doesn't pay off. How much should you spend on marketing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines