• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once purchased how do you deliver presets to customers

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am sure this has been discussed many times. Im just looking for a checklist or instructions of how to get customers the presets delivered after they have made a purchase at my store. Is there an easy way to do that?  

Any experienced people who have done this already? And before you respond, THANK YOU!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

You should have a PCI compliant shopping cart that supports digital downloads . After payment completion, user is automatically directed to a downloads page where they receive their files & documentation on how to use them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you seem to be indicating you are an authorized Adobe sales partner, you need to ask your Adobe representative how you go about selling your authorized products

If you are NOT an Adobe sales partner, and you are selling someone else's product, I'm not sure how anyone in an Adobe forum is going to be able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im just wanting to sell MY presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have a PCI compliant shopping cart that supports digital downloads . After payment completion, user is automatically directed to a downloads page where they receive their files & documentation on how to use them.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since this question doesn't concern any particular Adobe product, service or forum, I moved your post from Community Help to The Lounge which is a non-technical, general discussion area.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines