• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF 'Flip Book'

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Can anyone suggest a decent 'Flip book' maker for PDFs? Preferably something with a one off payment rather than a monthly/yearly plan. I usually use PDF Flip pro but this is no longer working correctly and I cannot get through to the correct support to fix - i suspect they may have gone!

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flip book was a Flash thing, and Flash is no more.

While there may be other ways to accomplish this, I can say as a viewer of such things that the Page Flip is cute and novel at first, but quickly becomes tedious, and a detriment to viewing the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reply. 'Flash thing' explains why it no longer works - should have thought of that!

Have now found what I think is a decent alternative but many thanks for taking the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...but quickly becomes tedious, and a detriment to viewing the content.

By @SJRiegel

=========

I couldn't have said it any better.  🙂

I can only add that for the sake of usability, whatever solution one chooses should be responsive to work on ALL devices.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines