• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please complete my online survey to aid my university major design design project

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a 4th year BA product design student at Sheffield Hallam University who is undergoing a research study into what skills people perceive to have been 'lost' throughout the generations due to the introduction of modern technologies.

I have created an online survey to inform my study and my major design project and I would be very grateful if people took just 3 minutes of their time to answer 7 questions around what skills they perceive to have been "forgotten" throughout the ages.

You can complete the survey anonymously and once my design project has concluded, all of the data gathered by this online survey will be destroyed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Oliver Sunderland

BA Product Design

Sheffield Hallam University

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So just how do you expect people to complete a survey when you don't post a link?

Also, so people can see that you aren't a spammer sending them to a page that will capture their information or infect their computer, you need to post a link or links to sites that PROVE you are who you say you are

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Link to my survey is here Lost skills of generations gone-by. Survey  (forgot to post it on the original).

Also, a link to my online portfolio is here so you can see I'm being truthful Behance

Thanks,

Oliver Sunderland

www.oliversunderland.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines