• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking to Hire a Full Time Graphic Designer in Bay Area (East Bay)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company is seeking to hire a full time professional graphic designer. Our office is located in the East Bay (Danville). Our business is real estate in nature. We seek a candidate with deep knowledge and understanding of visual design. The position will offer the designer a lot of freedom to showcase their talents. Projects will range from updated branding guidelines to the creation of professional level offering memorandums.

Please respond here if you are interested and I will give you my contact details so we can discuss in more detail.

Must be located near the East Bay and must obviously have industry standard credentials.

[Moved out of the forum comments forum (which is for issues relating to these forums themselves) and into the lounge - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I urge you to post this on Behance's Career/Job postings web site where far more qualified applicant's will see it.   Behance Creative Jobs

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines